Now into our 2nd season, Artemis is pleased to continue the podcast series which was borne out of the pandemic last year. Twice a month, Jeri Rogers, Editor Artemis, invites you into a conversation introducing an interesting array of guests, from Poet Laureates to Ceramic Potters, all who have been published in Artemis Journal.
All Artemis Speaks podcasts are archived on this website under the heading of Podcast
- Nikki Giovanni, Poet
- Jeanne Larsen, Author
- Carolyn Kreiter-Foronda, Virginia Poet Laureate
- Ron Smith, Virginia Poet Laureate
- Dorothy Gillespie, Remembering by Gary Isreal
- Page & Zephren Turner, Artists
- Luisa Igloria, Virginia Poet Laureate
- Silvie Granatelli, Ceramic Potter
- Louis Gallo, Poet
- Frances Barnhart, Remembering
- Ayn Cates Sullivan, Mystic Author
- Robert Bersson & Jack Greer
- Dr. Molly O’Dell, Physician turned poet
- Justin Scribner & Diane Scribner, Mother & Son writers
Also available wherever you get your podcasts, including:
To listen and subscribe to the podcast, follow these instructions:
On your iPhone, computer or iPad– Open your podcast app. It’s a preloaded app called “Podcasts” with a purple icon.
Search for the series Artemis Speaks – by tapping on the “search” magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen, type in “Artemis Speaks” and select it from the list of results. Once subcribed you will automatically receive the latest episodes.